Creating posts, pages or menus is very simple. All you need to do is follow some basic steps:
- Step 1: Go to Posts » Categories
- Step 2: Enter new Category name
- Step 3: Click Add new category, You can follow the same steps to create some more categories like Fashion, News, Sports, Lifestyle and so on.
With KOPA THEME frameworks, you can customize layout & sidebar for categories, posts as well as pages.
Customize the layout for the category.
In “Layout Manager” part, you know how to customize the layout for pages generally. In this part, you will know how to customize the layout for each category, page, or post.
In order to customize layout for categories, you can follow 3 following steps:
- Step 1: Select the category you want to customize.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the bottom of the page, as shown in the image. Check “Check if you would like to use custom setting”. If this is unchecked, this category will use the default setting for all categories that has been set in the Layout Manager.
- Step 3: And now, you can select the layout and the sidebars for this category, you click select sidebar boxes to select the sidebar you want for each widget area.
- Step 1: Go to Posts » Add new, then enter title, content of the post. You can also set a featured image for your post with “Set featured image” on the right bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Check on the Categories or Tags or both
- Step 3: Finally, assign the post to an appropriate category and click on Publish button.
Note: You can follow the same steps to create pages.
Steps to customize the layout of posts and pages are similar to those of categories.
Create custom menu
Following these steps to create menus:
- Step 1: To create a menu, go to Appearance » Menus in your dashboard.
- Step 2: Enter Menu name, then click Create Menu
- Step 3: Tick proper boxes of pages and categories you want to add to menu, then click Add to menu.
Note: You can change the order of the pages in menu, delete them or make a page become a sub item of another page by dragging it intently.
Each theme supports 2 menus. In “Manage Locations”, you have to select menus to display for each location.