The most common questions related to Kopa themes. Quickly find your satisfying answers here.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are themes that we used to sell on ThemeForest but now they are sold on our website only. However, you still have access to theme updates and our premium support even when the theme you’ve purchased is removed from ThemeForest.net. To get theme update, kindly proceed these following steps:
- Visit our shop page to search for the theme you’ve purchased on ThemeForest. Click on the theme you want and it will link to the product single page. Then click ‘Add to cart’.
- Click ‘Proceed to checkout’ and fill in your information in billing address part. Click ‘Place order’ and it will direct you to PayPal page, please close the page because you’ve paid the theme already.
- After placing order, please follow this link: https://kopatheme.com/my-account to get the order number. For example: #28235
- Send us your order number via our contact form on http://themeforest.net/user/kopasoft. After verifying, we will change the ‘Pending’ status to ‘Completed’ and you can download the theme from the download page.
In case you need any support, you can open a ticket on our website https://kopatheme.com/submit-ticket/. Our support team will help you.
It is because you imported the wrong file. Please extract the downloaded package and install the theme file inside.
We provide our customers with Theme Customization service. If you are in need, you can send your detailed requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the quotation.
You can use Kopatheme themes on as many sites as you desire. Once you purchased our theme, you will be allowed to use it unrestrictedly as well as have access to lifetime updates and support.
Yes, all of our themes are fully compatible with latest version of WordPress.
Content is not automatically installed with the theme installation. However, we provide a content file for all of our themes that includes the dummy content from our theme demos. The content file may be installed by navigating to the Tools > Import section of your WordPress dashboard.
If you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will be glad to issue a full refund within 15 days from the date of purchase. However, the refund policy only applies for sound reasons from you including: the theme you purchased is malfunctioning, corrupt or does not work as claimed AND you are getting mediocre support.
It is impossible to refund your money in some following cases:
- The item does not work as it is described and you did not contact us for help.
- You expected more than it could do.
- You did not like or need the theme anymore.
- You bought several themes to compare.
- You wanted to return it after 15 days of purchase.
Once there is an update for any plugin we’ve included in our themes, you will be notified of updating that plugin on the back-end. Although we provide updates for the plugins, you will have to update them manually.
If your theme is outdated and you want to update it, you can get the newest version from ThemeForest download section.
With all themes purchased from our website, visit https://kopatheme.com/my-account to get the latest version.
To update your theme without losing the settings, please follow the steps:
1. Back Up Your Theme Files
Before updating your WordPress theme, the first important thing you should do is backup your site to prevent any loss of settings or customization you have made to the site. Now check the theme download package to get the theme zip file. Ok, it’s time for you to update now.
2. Update your theme
a. Update via WordPress Admin Panel
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Upload the new theme and activate it. However, this way might cause a defect that you’ll lost all your settings if the new theme folder has a different name with the old one.
Even when your new theme folder has the same name with the old one, you still get your theme install failed and telling that the destination folder already exists. The reason for this error is due to the fact you can’t have two folders in your themes directory with identical names. However, there’s still another solution for you.
b. Update via FTP
- Login to your site via FTP or cPanel
- Go to wp-content > themes, delete or rename the old theme folder.
- Upload the new theme folder there
3. A couple things to notice:
- If your new theme folder has a different name with the old one, rename it to the old name (that’s why you have to delete or rename the old theme folder)
- Make sure that the new theme folder has exactly the same name with the old one.
- In the Admin Panel, the old and new theme both appear, but you are able to distinguish them by their folder names and version numbers.
- If you keep the folder name after the update, you won’t lost your theme settings.
- Whenever you do update your themes, always make a backup of everything – your old theme, database and new theme. If something does go wrong while you’re editing your files, you will have a backup available so you can start the process again without losing any important files.
A WordPress child theme is a theme that inherits all styles and functions from another WordPress theme, the parent theme. And this is the place where you can make changes without getting overridden when you update your parent theme[…]
For further information, read the blog to know how to create and use a WordPress Child Theme.
Please watch the video tutorial on setting up demo site for Kopa themes here:
If any question or problem has arisen during the process of using our items, we are pleased to offer two main methods for getting supports as follows:
- Community forum: This kind of support is provided to everyone who uses our both free and premium products. Apart from using the forum of our website, you can also post discussions, read and receive responses from other members on the forum of website WordPress.org where we upload our products for free. We endeavour to answer in the forum but there is not any commitment about response time.
- Support Tickets: We provide support tickets for the clients who purchased our products. To get our support ticket service, you must provide us purchased order code and your user name as well as the product you purchased. On weekdays we will respond within 12-24 hours to support tickets if there is any problem to solve or bug to fix. We will do so within 72 hours after our initial response.